Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Whoa, I think I deserve a break from all these.Besides history, I really hope I do well la. I guess I'll slack for another 2 days before I get on to my routine trumpet practice sessions and of course, prepare for my upcoming auditions cause I want to make a mark first before its too late la. I really want to be technically advance like Wen Rong for my age and sound comparably well to some of the young trumpet artiste in this world, and when I grow up, I hope to sound damn good like Sergei Nakariakov and Maurice Andre la. I'm having frets over how to practice double tonguing and I can't wait for Wen Rong to come back and give some pointers la. I want to learn more, much much more. I'm still thinking whether should I dedicate music to my life, or maybe create my own trumpets and ask Wen Rong to advertise it when he is famous. haha, I'm such a dreamer :) But most probably yes, and I would want to practice from the basics, so that my building won't fall la. And guess what, haha, I lost another 2kg and I want to train more during the holidays so that can train my stamina and have longer breaths and be fitter so that can hold my instrument for a very long time and of course, to keep fit! I guess I'm not going overseas this holidays and well, practice at home since I have the free time. I'm learning good time management skills from my cousin lol, he can juggle work, studies and basketball training la. I'm so impressed, wish I could do that to and ya, I'm learning how he does that lol and still could have 8 hours of sleep, haha. I've yet to figure out the rhythm for my second piece la, so I'll do that now :) I'm looking forward to playing badminton with the rest of the boys tomorrow la, since tomorrow's ACC paper is only half and hour and I'll go Esplanade Library to borrow Queen's Symphony, heard that it is quite nice. I CAN'T WAIT FOR LOS ANGELES PHILHARMONIC'S CONCERT WITH YEFIM BRONFMAN!!! lol.

I AM PROUD TO BE A TRUMPET PLAYER!