Haiz...
I've been thinking about this lately, "What are my dreams and goals. What is my purpose in life?" I seriously don't know. I'm quite lost actually. Music? Or other jobs in the future. Got this crazy idea of making my own fully hand-made trumpet lol. It would be a disaster... I'm kind of lazy nowadays, and I am not that motivated now to practice, not like the past few months. Maybe it's due to the lack of exposure to get me up and hopping again. What can I do? How? Even when I get back to practicing, I don't know what can I start with, chromatic scales? long notes to improve on tone? Loo Kit says to practice on whatever I can manage and most importantly listen, I got a feeling he's trying to tell me something, but I don't know what! Wen Rong says to practice whatever I'm weak in, I'm weak in a lot of things, where can I start!
I'm so so so confused, so so so lost...
I still have a long long way to go. I'll have to depend on myself, can't wait for people to tell me what to do, got to start myself! Haiz...here I go again, where can I start lol. The only thing I look forward to now is PCS band camp, hope I'll get some motivation and inspiration back there. It's something I can count on, just like when I was Sec 1, I went back and I got this urge to improve so that I would be a good example. I hope it'll be the same this year...