School reopen! Wahaha! All the guys look damn weird in long pants (including me) which I am not very used to la. Had only 2 lessons yesterday, chinese and E Maths. Assignments! Chinese have to bring some stuff la, and very surprised that the chinese teacher was actually very nice! And there's a quiz next tuesday on quadratic equations-.-
I'll try not to get any tuition for any subjects, if at most maths la, but like I said, try not to. I think its a waste of money la, (as you all know its the financial meltdown period now). I don't know, I've not had tuition for the past few years and I acquired good grades? Some may say upper secondary life is different, but I'm sure I can adapt to it la. I'll pay utmost attention in class and try not to get distracted, buy assessment books and practice. More and more practice. To me, getting a tutor is like forcing me to study, I want to manage my own time, besides, SYF is nearing and I doubt I even have time to have tuition. Now that's onw worry.
Secondly, language OMG. I don't know how to score A for CL and HCL and maybe english. After playing the guessing game, I suddenly felt that my chinese was inferior to my classmates! Haiz, I seriously don't know how to do well in language la. Those that can score As for language has got my envy...
>.<
CCA recruitment day today. Erm, starting the time was pushed backed by a lot and in the end, we pushed forward by a lot too. Compensation??? It ended earlier than decided. I didn't know what was happening out there, cause I was in band room all the time. Alumnis came later, Bert, JH and Henry played with some of us Professor Alex la. Mini band O.o I was the only trumpet interestingly, and I don't like Alan's old mouthpiece, the feel is so different from my Bach1C la. (F.Y.I. I didn't use my instrument cause I polished it. Washed it in the end cause the threesome were playing with it and considering I haven't washed it for quite a long while.) Next up, auditions next Tuesday and Thurdays. WOOTS. It's going to be fun, I guess. Got to go do some maths( I seriously need to buck up) and prepare for the quiz. I think I'll catch some ZzzZZZzZZzzzzzzZZs first. Had only 4 hours of sleep for the last two days >.<
workworkwork.slpslpslp.
ciaociao.