Sunday, 26 October 2008
I've sat down and talked with my father yesterday. I was wondering was my dream really was. He was telling me that the music industry is tough, but I told him that no matter how tough it was, I'm still going to walk it. Maybe I'll become an entrepreneur and start up my own company selling trumpets lol, and I'll custom make for Wen Rong etc etc etc. lol. It's good to daydream once in a while, cause it really relaxes your brain and stimulates you. I'm reading "Chicken Soup For The Soul: Unlocking The Secrets To Live Your Dreams" by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen. It's really a very good book with a lot of steps and real life examples which are all really nice and influencial. I recommend you guys to read this book as it is really good (lol. It sounds like I'm advertising for them) Anyway, it's not that really expensive though, S$23.95, it's a good investment if you really consider it. This type of books are good for our mind and soul, I also recommend "The Success Principles" by Jack Canfield. Yeah, all books by him and Mark Victor Hansen are good, if you have time, go borrow them or buy them, trust me, if you are really into it, its worthwhile. Mr Wong also chose another 2 pieces for SYF next year, as he thought that Incantation And Dances was quite an old piece and the judges would be familiar with it, so he promised to let us listen to the 2 pieces and give him comments. The scores are on rental, and it would cost a bomb renting them, plus he also need to get permission form the composers. I really look forward to listening them. :) I'm so looking forward to the concert later, yeah so, next time!