Friday, 24 October 2008

Just woke up...but I had this sudden urge to blog. RAWR. I'm tired nowadays, I think I'm over-stretching myself, but the feeling's kind of great??? Practicing 2hours plus every day almost non-stop, my lips turn purple and I think I'm spoiling them. I can't even talk after that from so much of vibration. So? Lesson learnt, have breaks in between. Lynette's having her YO auditions on 1st Nov, whereas I've not even sent the audition form...and my Olevel music's audition is on 29 Dec...I'm not nervous but, um, excited? I don't know why I look forward to auditions cause I love playing in front of others (well not all of the time...). I don't know la, the feelings just great. Talked to Weng Siong the other day, well, sort of started asking him for 'A Movement For Rosa' but ended up chatting till 10 plus lol. He's taking like 11 subjects, and he mentioned that he loves stretching himself. I wonder why, I would be like...from all that stress. Well, there are different kinds of people in this world. Not saying that he's weird (no offence!), yeah but, you never know whta kind of freinds you have? I love talking to seniors like him and Wen Rong cause they are the ones whom I can voice out my concerns to yeah...
My father sort of mentioned that my result was not good enough and he wanted me to study and revise during the holidays but I voiced out that I wanted to focus on music. He said that my science was not doing well, but I think I'm better in the arts subject like Humans, music, art etc... I know he meant well, but yeah, people have their own goals and dreams, if you ask me to change now, it might be too late, cause music is like part of my life already, I've already made it a habit to practice and listen everyday. It's hard to change habits though. But I kind of felt guilty after saying all those, I ought to apologise to him and I will work harder in science. If others (like Weng Siong and last time Mr Wong) can do it, SO CAN I!!! I'm looking at a broader perspective here, lol. I really hope I get into triple science, although I don't really like science but for the sake of getting into the JC I want and that's the least I can do to not disappoint my father's hopes on me. You see, since I joined band, I really learnt a lot of things and my studies improved a lot since mid-year. I can say I'm one of the few whom made such a big jump in overall results and positions in my class. And it's like my class is one of the best performing classes this year, more than 50% of us got 70% and above and 80% of our level positions were above 130/436 la. I'm so proud to be in 2GR o8'.
Well, got to go prepare for band and have my brunch (RAWR!) I must get into YO asap cause I die die got to make a mark for myself considering NS in just like 4 years and YO has to stop. Thanks Weng Siong for telling me so much. I promise to work hard in order to prove to my father that I can cope with all these workload and persuade him to let me take music...

I'M PROUD TO BE A TROMPETTISTE :)