Monday, 24 November 2008

Hmm...Maybe I want to be a jazz player like Chris Botti, damn hot, haha!

Went back for band camp in PCS, did lots of stupid stuff during overnight stay and well, we didn't sleep at all haha. I got lots of inspiration and motivation from there, now I got my mood back. It's a place I can always count on to boost myself, lol haha. I was just wondering, kids nowadays are getting smaller and smaller, or is it I am too big. Even a P5 is shorter than my P4 sister rofl. But they are just so adorable la. We are forming up an alumni band, and we'll practice during holidays I think at Potong Pasir CC cause Mr Goh got room there. Yeah, so hope more people can join and make the band bigger and so will our experiences.

My O Level music auditions are coming soon and I haven't started preparing on my audition piece. What am I going to do, I also want to take practical exam la, cause so many of my friends are taking "jealous jealous!". Yeah so hopefully if I pass O Level music auditions, it can help improve my knowledge so when it comes to music I know more la. That's my only aim for joining, no other reasons what so ever.

Well, I'm going overseas soon and section bbq is coming, ahahaah, ALAN IS COMING BACK! I am so damn bloody excited. I realised that playing horn was easier, lol. Maybe I want to change to be playing horn la. Horn playing uses left hand, which I'm a left hander so its naturally easier, I can play with both hands, its just the matter of speed.

Got to go read up on some Chem stuff. Quite boring but oh well, just to please my parents and convince them to buy me a gig bag for my trumpet.

=)