I have decided...
This trip to my grandmum's house made me think a lot. And I really had a good chat with my parents. Maybe being a full time musician is not a good idea for me after all, considering my future family and my parents and stuff...Sometimes I just admire the people who really have the courage and determination to follow their dreams la. I just can't do it. So maybe my plans are to concentrate on my studies first which is what we students are supposed to do, then go on to music making.
Yeah I mean its better to have 2 keys than 1. If one wouldn't open, try the other. And that's when this extra ability of yours come to use. I'll take on engineering and enterprising, cause I just like it la( I'm thinking too far away), then when I finish my studies (maybe abroad) then I'll travel to other places to study trumpeting and teach part-time. It's always my dream to travel around the world to understand more about people and music. I'll have to work very hard, and this economic crisis sure has made me realise a lot of things.
The competition of foreign talents, and like my father said, in the future, even you have a A Level cert, you could just drive a bus-.- It sounds stupid but based on what it is now, it's most likely to happen la.
Music is my passion, or in other perspectives, my 2nd key. I have thought of sooo much la, the consequences and stuff, and to me, music is a irreplacable passion.
...
Band's starting sooner than I thought, the exchange with the Malaysian Band, too bad I cannot be there cause of my cousin's wedding. Its like I told Sisui I cannot go for the exchange cause I have to attend a wedding then he was like "Who you marry?" -___________________-Then caroline messaged me while I was in Malaysia and she didn't know I was overseas till the end of the 11th message. I told her "I'm overseas now..."."Wl, never tell me you idiot" lol. I'm so looking forward to the section BBQ :)
P.S. To those who are still doing their holiday homework, I HAVE COMPLETED MINE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!