Sunday, 14 December 2008
Yesterday was section bbq, it was damn fun ok? It was damn funny, I was competing with Rachel see whose pit was better, in the end, mine was better lol but due to the shortage of charcoals, mine burned out first, it was used to bbq Wen Rong's corn and potatoes anyway. Then Wen Rong thought that Hui Wen and the others were coming cause she was the one who messaged them. He was like " I damn extra leh". Then Caroline had carrots, and we were like, carrots can bbq one meh? In the end we didn't la. Then I sat with Wen Rong and talked to him. It was damn fun can, he was almost talking cock and also sharing his experiences la. He is teaching Unity Sec trumpet section O.o He's going back on Monday, but can't go argh. He has been wanting to hear me, since a long time but no chance la. I also want him to listen to me and see how he thinks. Then Alan played with powder, not whipped cream and he sprayed everyone else except me, cause he owed me one haha. Didn't eat much though, I drank till I was full, it was quite fun anyway:) Enjoyed it very much.