>.<
Came back from Malaysia. This year was peak angpao season.
Received a lot la. From my mum's side and my dad's side, really a lot.
(Don't get jealous).
Then there was this massive jam on tuas which I waited 1 and a 1/2 hours
to get across the bridge. I was damn tired by then la. This was the best year
la, setting of firecrackers was fun, something that cannot be done in
Singapore:)
We(arics) celebrated Shiyin's birthday last friday yeah! And did our
stuff of course. Came across some arguments but treated them as
experiences and learning points instead. We are learning how to set up
each and every instrument tomorrow, and I guess it'll be quite fun.
I'll be auditioning the Tuphonium (Tubas and Euphonium) and I must get a
good junior for euphos.
I LOVE MY MUM. She paid for my gig bag which I guessed would be here
around mid February. She's so nice la. And my angpao $$$ can cover up
for the cost:)
Gotta go catch some ZzzZzzZzzZzzZs, I am damn tired.
Ciao ciao :)