Wah, today after school damn funny...
Was walking with Samuel(Tan), Clarence and Ivan to the concourse.
Then Clarence was talking this joke about the Superman the past and
present. It was damn funny la, I can't stop laughing...It was like
Clarence: "Why superman last time fly with one hand in front and
one hand held back at your stomach area (shows action) and why
now superman flieswith both hands in front (shows action)"
Ivan and I: "Why?"
Clarence: "Because last time technology not so advance so use manual gear
but now technology advance so use auto gear, then can fly with
both hands in front..."
Ivan: "-___________________-"
Me: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!"
Then all of them stare at me, I was like what, it's damn funny what???
Ok...
Tomorrow is Sec 1 orientation and I'll be coming after my Chem test, so
I'll be late. That leaves Nicholas, Germaine and Lei-an to setup lol!
I hope everything goes smoothly and well tomorrow......hopefully....
Was listening to Professor Alex on bus and starting from figure L the
piece damn emo la, I was emoing as I kept rewinding to that part, I think
it's very sentimental and damn touching la. The trumpet came in like
damn sad like that. If we only could play with that type of emotions and
sound, miracle ah...
I really want the band to do well la, everybody should do their part...
Alright, I really reallyyyyyy hope the band can pull it through this time!
jiayous everyone!!!
P.S. This song is for my fellow band mates!!!
ciaociao >.<