blessing in disguise. Had this real long T.Comm
and Comm meeting which lasted for like 3 hours
plus plus. We talked about real lot of stuff. Some
of which I am really really shocked by... Had flu
during camp, which was the worst thing I can get la.
I did not sleep for the whole night la, ended up
ALMOST sleeping in recruits combined... I should
consider myself lucky, Singyan got fever, luckily, on
the last day, my panadol saved him!!!
Speaking of which, our star for the day...SINGYAN!!!
"I am very handsome!"
"That's more like it! Here! I pose for you!"
Ok I think Singyan is the cutest and nicest guy
around. Hard to find this kind of guy around
anymore...
>.<
Side-track. SYF rehearsal this wednesday. A day
before my birthday (and Ivy's too)!!! And it's less
than two weeks less to SYF! Puzzles are starting to
be pieced together, but I really hope there is time
for it to be done...
Lastly, school is reopening...Err, I don't think that is
something to be happy about. Or is it not?
