Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Revolution...
Change of culture. And the responsibility is on my batch.
2 years later the SYF, I wonder how is it going to be like,
with the number of people we have. Have to start thinking
of strategies to pull in more people...
And my 4 juniors, no doubts that I have no confidence in them.
Maybe its not built up, maybe we still don't understand one
another better. Perhaps perhaps perhaps...
Anyways, had comments on SYF. We were too loud. Too loud
that even the metal casings on the lights at the side of the hall
were vibrating. Wow. And I must admit, I have never heard
such fantastic sound before, and we must keep it. It's going to
be difficult I guess. Ooh, and the 1st and 2d high Bb was in tune,
according to Mr Wong, most in tune high note he has heard from
us. And no doubt we were stronger as a section than previous
batches. But can we maintain it? 1st and 2nd overpowered the
band, stuck out. Supposed to come out as a wall of sound but
the 3rd couldn't match us. I guessed its that these 2 comments
heavily penalised us...
Have to start thinking of what to do for the band/section, as we
are stepping up real soon. And there's this new system whereby
every 3 months the 2 schools will come together and play
ensemble pieces, and its one per part, how interesting. I'm
looking forward to this hah.
T_______T
My Amaths test tomorrow is ggfied. And I'm not very sure about
my physics. I guess I have to get new habits like sleeping real early
and waking up real early to study hah. :)